Login Today's Forex RateForms
Get in Touch
Safe Banking ›Online Shopping
Tips for Safe Online Shopping:
- Be very sure of the website address. The website address is reflected in the address bar of your Internet browser. This check is recommended every time you access any website from a link given elsewhere. Always type the website address into the address bar or bookmark the websites that you use frequently.
- Never enter, confirm or update your account-related details in a pop-up window.
- If you tend to use your credit cards for online shopping frequently, make sure that you sign up for the Verified by VISA and/or MasterCard SecureCode program(s).
- Confirm that the website is a secure one. Make sure any Internet purchase activity you engage in is secured by encryption to protect your account information. Look for "secure transaction" symbols.
- Shop only from reputed websites.
- Beware of online offers that require you to provide your account details "for verification".